Mirror


I am what I was not before,
I am a new violin song.
I am the salt on your wound
But also a hole in a flute.
I am a meat dreamer puppet
With the strings in my own pocket,
But beyond all this metaphors
I am only a vulnerable soul.


I am the kiss in the morning,
And the tear from the evening,
But only between joy and sadness
I can learn what really matters.
Child with hazel sparkling eyes,
Tell me, what do you see inside?
Are you getting cold and freezing,
Or you're just afraid of living?


I am the colour of music and hope,
I am an old and lonely boat.
I can shine on your skin in the winter,
But with my words I'll only make you weaker.
I can cry a glass of bitter tears,
That are sweeter than my fears.
I am a sunflower in the field
I'm the dew under your feet.


I'm a smile on the orphan's face,
The passion made by a painter's grace.
I am the abstract imagination,
A journey with unknown destination.
I am your friend, I am your lover,
And a warmy touch when you suffer...
I am the fairy tale story before bed
And the unique "I love you" from your head.


I can be everything or nothing,
I am the synonym of the word "enigmatic".
Make me feel, understand my ego ,
Share my love but not my thoughts.
Don't hold me too tight because I might run,
And don't give me expensive presents
Because I don't have a prize.
So if you take me as a trophy,
I'll give you to drink poison with hot coffee!